Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why I love my job!

There's never a dull moment when you're teaching kindergarten. It's such a sweet pleasure being part of their little world every single day.

The perks are priceless!

Being talked about in their dinner tables with mom and dad. (makes you constantly think twice of your actions. So far no negative feedback...yet!)

Getting an extra candy! ('me and my friends first, I'll give you one if there's any left!').

Sitting on your lap where its more comfortable than those sturdy classroom chairs. And usually fighting over who's gonna sit on Teacher's special chair right next to her!

They tell you if their birthday is coming up so you can prepare your present. And they never fail to give you a countdown until the big day.

The sweet little hugs, kisses and I LOVE YOUs for FREE!

Listening and believing in every word you say. sample: "In my house...I can make BIIIGGGG cotton candies in all colors!...ooohhhh!!!"

They adore you but pretend not to show too much! (you're not my mommy after all!) But you know that they think about you even for just a moment before they fall asleep at night.

My kids are my reasons for getting up in the morning. And what better way to greet you than this Good Morning and Good Evening Song! Please, please WATCH. This performance was worth 10 STICKERS!!!

No comments: