Monday, August 29, 2005

After Eden


This is one book that i literally finished in one sitting. don't be too impressed though, it's a comic book aka graphic novel by Arnold Arre that you can definitely finish in like an hour (without distraction) or two if there's a lot of loud music and louder mouths in the background... like in a mall - which was where I was then!
But don't be fooled by the synopsis and the reviews though...this is not one comic version of the underrated/overrated Valentine romances collectors edition vol, 1. (With foreword from Lualhati Bautista. OOps..i think i'm overdoing this! hehe..) Anyways, to those are reading this, read it! I came across this book last year when I was actually searching if there were newer titles of Zsa zsa Saturnnah. Well I was quite hooked to this queer super heroine when a friend lent me his copy. Neal , u know it's you! He apparently read this book as well. But well, I am not making any book review coz I'm not too keen on it and maybe I won't make any justice to this brilliant work if I ever suck! Just click on this site to know more. i just wish this will not turn out to be a brilliant plot for another screenplay cause I will definitely gag to death. And more than anything, it'll break my heart. sniff..sniff...

No comments: